Customer Relationship Officer
Honda Lahore (Pvt.) Ltd, Lahore, Pakistan
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists in resolving customer complaints, and coordinates factory assistance when all dealership resources have been exhausted.
- Assists in the delivery of new and used vehicles, ensuring that each customer is informed of his/her warranty details, maintenance schedule and proper use of the vehicle’s features, particularly those related to safety.
- Coordinates customer follow-up programs.
- Works with salespeople to ensure that post-sale customer contacts are made within 48 hours of delivery and that updated files are kept on all customers.
- Schedules and confirms service appointments for any new customers experiencing mechanical problems.
- Follow up with service customers within 24 hours of the service or repair.
- Prepares monthly reports on the status of customer satisfaction in the dealership, including results of all factory-generated surveys.
- Discusses dealership customer satisfaction standings with the general manager and department managers, monitoring significant changes and determining possible contributing factors.
- Maintains a case history file of all customer complaints and problems, documented with customer’s name, type of vehicle, date of contact, nature of problem, personnel involved and detailed description of resolution.
- Reviews all post-sale service cases with the service manager once a month.
- Maintains a file of the dealership’s customer satisfaction achievements.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Promptly meet and greet customers in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Make every reasonable effort to make the Customer’s experience as pleasant as possible for the customer.
- Adaptable with incentive based campaigns and other tasks assigned by the management from time to time.
- Excellent English Communication (Verbal & Writing)
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to prioritise and plan effectively
- Analytical Skills
- Team Player
- Strong Work Ethics
- Time Management Skills
Salary + Benefits
- Salary (As per Interview)
- EOBI / Social Security
- Bonus based on targets
- Subsidised Lunch
Both male and female candidates can apply for this job.
Customer Relationship Management
Customer Satisfaction Management
Functional Area: Client Services & Customer Support
Total Positions:1 Post
Job Shift: First Shift (Day)
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Job Location: Kot Abdul Malik, Lahore, Pakistan
Gender: No Preference
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Experience: 2 Years – 4 Years
Apply Before: Mar 23, 2023
Posting Date: Feb 23, 2023
Supervisor’s gender: Either
Percentage of female coworkers: 10-19%