Front Desk Officer
KKT Pakistan, Lahore, Pakistan
PKR. 25,000 – 30,000 /Month
We are looking for a Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at KKT Orthopedic & Spine Center.
- You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined.
- You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information.
- A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word) Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Minimum Qualification is Bachelors with Sufficient Computer Skills.
- Additional qualifications will be a plus
Front Office Support
Job Channel: Women Jobs
Industry: Healthcare / Hospital / Medical
Functional Area: Secretarial, Clerical & Front Office
Total Positions: 1 Post
Job Shift: First Shift (Day)
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Job Location: Johar Town, Lahore, Pakistan
Minimum Education: Bachelor
Career Level: Entry Level
Minimum Experience: 1 Year
Apply Before: Nov 21, 2022
Posting Date: Oct 20, 2022
Supervisor’s gender: Either
Percentage of female coworkers: 50-59%