Ulfat Green City, Lahore, Pakistan
- Developing and implementing strategic marketing and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services
- Promoting property through marketing initiatives, and maintaining social media presence at a corporate level
- Managing overall sales and marketing activities that include market research, sales presentations, analysis of sales and marketing trend, and advertising and marketing promotional events.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities.
- Formulate, organize and develop marketing activities by identifying the property trend and new market opportunities.
- Update and manage social media profiles.
- Identifies, qualifies and cultivates new sales opportunities through multiple mediums.
- Handle the relationship with clients and agents locally and globally.
- MBA marketing from a reputed institution
- Minimum 3 years marketing experience in real estate industry
- Extensive and growing knowledge of the real estate market
- Exceptional command of the English language (verbal and written)
- Confident communicator with strong analytical and project/budget management skills
- Advanced computer literacy, including a strong proficiency of Microsoft Office, and knowledge of branding and design principles
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude, and ability to work collaboratively as part of a dynamic, high-performing team, and adapt well under pressure
- Strong social media skills, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc., as well as website design and ability to write web content
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to communicate and converse with specific target audiences
- Capability of working independently, taking initiative, and being part of a team working collaboratively
Customer Relation Management
Real Estate Marketing
Social Media Advertisement
Integrated Brand Marketing
Functional Area: Marketing
Total Positions: 1 Post
Job Shift: First Shift (Day)
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Job Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Age: 30 – 45 Years
Minimum Education: Master
Degree Title: MBA Marketing
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Minimum Experience: 3 Years
Apply Before: Dec 11, 2022
Posting Date: Nov 11, 2022