MEAN Stack Developer
PureLogics, Lahore, Pakistan
- Work in the product development team to specify, build, test, and deploy new features.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs. Help maintain code quality.
- Should work on minimum supervision, strong communication and interpersonal skills, positive learning attitude, pleasant personality, and professional mindset.
- Performance tuning, optimization techniques, quality standards, and industry best practices.
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum, Waterfall, and Pair programming.
- Experience with product release cycles, etc.
- Write unit tests and work with the QA team to further develop testing frameworks.
PureLogics is a full services technology company having presence in USA, UAE and in Lahore. Over the past 15 years, we have matured from a narrowly-focused five-person team to a well-established technology hub with around employees. We’re CMMI Level 2 and ISO Certified company and highly acclaimed AWS consulting partners.
The success of our business mainly lies in building a team of A-players, who work together and build together, and who crave perfection in everything they produce for our elite clients. We offer the opportunity to the young and enthusiastic individuals that are eager to take on tough challenges under our mentorship towards a bright future.
What are we offering?
- Health Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Annual Paid Leaves
- Compensation Plans
- Paid Certifications & Training
- Car Finance Program
- Bike Finance Program
- Child Education Program
- Two Annual Trips
- Stars Of the Month Rewards
- Monthly Meetups
- Referral Bonuses
- Birthday & Eid Gifts
Industry: Information Technology
Functional Area: Software & Web Development
Total Positions: 1 Post
Job Shift: First Shift (Day)
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Job Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Gender: No Preference
Minimum Education: Bachelor
Career Level: Entry Level
Minimum Experience: 1 Year
Apply Before:: Feb 25, 2023
Posting Date: Jan 24, 2023
Supervisor’s gender: Either
Percentage of female coworkers: 20-29%