Integriti Group, Inc., Lahore, Pakistan
As a senior Developer Java, you will work closely with Technical Leads, Architects, other Software developers, Business Analysts, and Quality Engineers amongst others in a highly collaborative environment. You’ll be expected to write high quality, reusable and maintainable code, and write the test cases to validate its quality and performance. The ideal candidate must be able to thrive in an environment where change is constant. Our Lean development approach will necessitate close communication with others, requiring solid communication and interpersonal skills.
Senior Developer responsibilities include system analysis, design, testing, and coding; make development decisions, implement products, coordinate post-implementation events such as testing; provide software support including debugging and modifying software; be responsible for impact analysis and effort estimation for resolution of production issues; document the code specification for the changes requested by the customer; support the implementation of changes, software release related activities, and post-release issues; provide guidance to junior developers and help them in developing modules and solutions; analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints; store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Support design, implement, and unit test JEE/Java web application code.
- Participate in the full SDLC (Agile), including iterative development, estimations and design sessions.
- Deliver project assignments on time and with high quality.
- Collaborate with Architects and other Software Engineering resources in implementing integrated, enterprise solutions.
- Perform software root cause analysis.
- Provide expertise in the development and calibration of software.
- Work with distributed teams across various time zones.
- Work with the Technical Leads to create and own system design documentation following standard templates; take initiatives to periodically review and recommend improvements to the templates as needs arise and to keep all documentation up-to-date.
- Act as subject matter expert (SME) in assigned business and technical domains with an excellent understanding of business and system processes, inter relationship/dependencies/interactions among system components and how things work end to end. Act as the go-to person on integration related questions.
- Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/Engineering and 4 years experience or masters degree in Computer Science/Engineering and 2 years experience.
- 3+ years total experience as an engineer in a web environment doing development with Java/JEE.
- 3+ years of Java 8 or later knowledge.
- 3+ years Spring Dependency Injection and other core Spring features.
- 1+ Years of experience in SpringBoot
- 1+ years experience with micro services, REST APIs
- Conversant in common Internet technologies and protocols (HTTP, SSL, OAuth, JWT, REST, JSON, XML, etc.).
- 2+ years of performance testing, tuning and analysis experience, in the web development industry ideally in the retail space.
- Code versioning e.g. Git, SVN, Stash, and BitBucket
- Good to have knowledge about SAP and Hybris
- Good to have experience in Google Cloud, BigTable, and Redis.
- An Object-Oriented philosopher with experience understanding and applying OO design pattern.
- Experience with UML modeling and effective communication for design reviews.
- Experience with highly scalable, high performance, 100% stable Java web applications.
- Agile experienced.
- Web experience in Retail or other high-volume customer facing web applications a strong plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong in estimating and planning skills and the ability to clearly write technical specifications.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Passionate advocate of TDD practices a strong plus.
- Ability and desire to thrive in a proactive, fast paced environment.
Java Spring Boot
Industry: Information Technology
Functional Area: Software & Web Development
Total Positions: 1 Post
Job Shift: Second Shift (Afternoon)
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Job Location: DHA, Lahore, Pakistan
Gender: No Preference
Minimum Education: Bachelor
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Minimum Experience: 3 Years
Apply Before: Oct 22, 2022
Posting Date: Sep 21, 2022
Diversity Inclusion: We value diversity of our employees. All qualified applicants will receive fair consideration without regard to genders or socio-economic backgrounds.
Supervisor’s gender: Male
Percentage of female coworkers: 40-49%
Flexible work time: Yes
Remote work option: No
Transport allowance: No
Dedicated vehicle / Pick-and-Drop: No