Trainee Manager – Restaurant
McDonald’s Pakistan, Multiple Cities, Pakistan
- Assist guests & create feel-good moments for them
- Proactively approach the guests and restaurant team to offer assistance.
- Confidently handling concerns and queries of guests.
- Assist the restaurant management team in Inventory Management, Shifts Scheduling, and Guests Serving.
- Assist the Production team to serve the food on time.
- Able to work on flexible schedules & Holidays.
- Must be customer-obsessed and eager to resolve customer complaints.
- Candidate must possess good communication and strong follow-up skills
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy is a must
- Incumbent should be agile and enthusiastic for learning restaurant operations.
- Must be passionate about learning & developing him /herself and the restaurant team.
Customer Service Skills
Functional Area: Hotel/Restaurant Management
Total Positions: 5 Posts
Job Shift: Rotating
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Job Location: Hyderabad, Pakistan
Gender: No Preference
Age: 18 – 28 Years
Minimum Education: Bachelor
Career Level: Entry Level
Experience: Fresh – 2 Years ((Experience in Upscale Food Chain / Hospitality Industry))
Apply Before: Nov 13, 2022
Posting Date: Oct 12, 2022
Supervisor’s gender: Either
Percentage of female coworkers:20-29%